Sunday 10 February 2013



Life is good here.......

and punk rock is alive and well.







Today I had a "moment"

Walking from the hotel to one of the Aladdins caves a few doors down the road I realised that the only sound I could hear was my own footsteps.
Coming to a complete stop there was nothing more to hear other than the quietly lapping waters against the stones on the beach and the sound of a distant cockerel crowing.

Ooooo yess.....this is what it's all about!!!

There is no "background noise" here at all, no roads thundering away in the distance or a one hundred mile an hour train screaming past every ten minutes or so, this is back to how it should be. 





Well....fancy finding Billy Idol alive and well in a Stronsay field. Go on, tell me it doesn't look like him.







 

Until next time.................







.













No comments:

Post a Comment