Thursday 28 March 2013


Hotel Getting Busy, Still Sunny, Life Good.

And one big Aaa moment.






This is the doctors surgery where we have finally registered, not quite the norm as we would know it..






I just can't keep banging on about the weather.....can I ?






Look what happened more or less overnight, just sooo cute.









Right, clear off before I fix you!







Just one more and I'm gone.





Ok, I've been hanging here long enough, take the flipping picture!






Bird rock was busy today...








Lots of coming and going, If you click on these pictures you can see them in more detail.





Boo!














There's always one isn't there?

You may dine at my table.





Until next time..............







.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your catering is in as much demand indoors as outdoors with the sparrows! We're in a rural area, not where house sparrows are supposed to be declining so quickly, but we only have two coming to our feeders at the moment.

    Hope the message that the north and west coast of Scotland is not suffering as much with the weather as most of Britain is gets through, and that you get plenty of visitors over Easter!

    NB The "reactions" thing has nothing between 'funny' and 'interesting' (and then there's 'OK' - would you bother to comment on 'OK'?) I regularly find your posts both amusing and interesting, but if I tick 'funny' it looks like it's going to be like lolcats, and if I tick 'interesting' it's kind of factually good! So, which would you like me to tick? Both apply as far as I'm concerned, but what would you like to be recorded as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what camera do you use? fantastic detail in your photos.

    ReplyDelete