Wednesday 30 March 2011



Another Land Based Day......mmmm.


A slight change in mood.









When I realised that I had handed Ubique over for that draft - I honestly thought it was cash, but wasn't - my mood was just about as crooked as that door.
A search on Google asking, can you stop a bankers draft?  and guess what?.... it turns out that you can, did nothing to help.
.
.
.
A very stressful, sweating, hair greying and floor pacing week has gone by.... but yesssss it has just cleared.
Thank the air that we breathe for that!!  
Now we can get on.

.
.
.
The first thing we are doing is training ourselves to be expert car dealers.
This is to avoid some sheepskin coated Arthur Daley type extracting too many of our English pounds for a pile of rust with a steering wheel.
I wonder if they would take a draft?

.
.
.
Until next time...................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment