Wednesday 4 May 2011

Lets Have A bit Of A Change!

Welcome to Herne Bay.







Where? I hear you ask, Herne Bay I say again.
This is the little seaside town where we live.

Having not Blogged for so long because there is not all that much going on with us other than the normal humdrum things that living ashore brings, I decided to have a little go at putting this place on the map.
Only because since we have been away, the - some may say loonies - have been wreaking havoc around here.

Just down the road for instance we have the Turner Contemporary. This  "Elegant Shed/Public convenience/Total waste of money"  building has just been finished and now there is a big broohaha to get Margate cleaned up for the booted and suited to visit.


There is lots more and I will have to change the title of this Blog to actually mention Herne Bay.
Where?
Herne Bay, Just past Whitstable - of Tracy Emin fame - and quite close to Canterbury - the boss of which was on the TV the other day marrying someone or other.

I'll give this a good go and I know it is not canal related but I hope you will still read.

So,


Until next time..........................




.

No comments:

Post a Comment